Other Hobbies, what are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Everyone I know has their own little hobby next to pc-gaming or pc's in general. Like kungfu, swimming, basketball. I currently have none lol, i just stay at home all day and play pc games ^___^

What are your hobbies?

Entertaining question, I find the only pastime I ever stuck to was games, that includes board games and video games, I once read alot, went into music(vocal, flute and guitar) was interested in peotry for a time, marshal arts for a long while, swictched to karate when takewondo failed to hold my interest, took up a small interest in cooking, some in writing, philosophy and etthics, I seem to have bounced all over the place, but still I love them video games. I think mmorpgs have been entirly to addictive for me in particular, but I suppose thats what the industry aims for.

Football, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, drawing, listening to music, watching football.

That's my life.

Wardriving, Video Editing, fireworks, chaos, flaming people on TF, killing/pwning people on Americas Army, Taco Bell, and work.

The only other hobby beside's computer's is fishing,In the summer i would rather be sitting beside a river with my pole and a cold beer than sitting in a hot apartment ;)

Besides computer.......

Chilling out with freinds
Listening to music (Trance, HardTrance, Hardcore)
Boy Scout Leader

Well I have school, so that takes up most of my time. But I guess besides computer I also like Tennis, and sometimes I like to just bike around with my friend and go to target where I hope to find a new video game on sale.

Oh I also like reading, almost done with The Janson Directive by Robert Ludlum, and starting on a pretty good book called, The Art Of Intrusion by Kevin D. Mitnick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom