The only non GTA 5 thread on the interwebs

yes I am sorry I deserve a lashing. But to correct you I was Talking about Grand Theft Airplane its similar but diferent than Grand Theft Auto

yes I am sorry I deserve a lashing. But to correct you I was Talking about Grand Theft Airplane its similar but diferent than Grand Theft Auto

Clever.... and dont put it past Rckstr to put out that game.

Anyone ever play any of those Olsen Twins games... i hear that From Software made them and they are brutal

I get text messages from certain individuals requesting that we troll another thread because we are chasing off people whom want to have a legitiamate discussion about this game. I can respect that so I created a thread where we can troll GTA 5 and stay way off topic like we normally like to do

Just got the record, I sent ajacks and lastplace texts last night asking them to slow their troll rolls a bit. I'm sorry you got upset at that ajacks especially considering my past as Waffle Slayer.

But, between you, borst, lastplace and slay its ridiculous at this point. If you don't want to get GTA and have no intention of playing it, can you just leave the damn threads alone so the ones who are playing it can talk about it?

I don't troll here like I did on GH. It was wrong, immature and stupid and it alienated a lot of people. I'm not saying we can't goof off or pick on each other but ffs you guys have been going to own with the GTA stuff.

We have like 6 designated threads for random talk. Is it necessary to make EVERY single thread off-topic and random talk just because we're on that thread at the moment?

New people do pop their heads in here and inquire about gaming stuff. It'd be nice to add a few people to the overall GH crew. But we'll never know if they're cool if we troll threads and make this place a mess.

That's a mighty tall horse you're on buddy and you're in the land of overpass. This is a wet paper bag and well, this ones wrapped in a zip lock.

Back
Top Bottom