Online Internet Games ? any good ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have a few MMORPGs that are good to play a good free one ( not the best graphics ) www.runescape.com

Nice pay ones: Ultima_Online and Guild Wars but these are rpg games as i said but they are fun!

Runescape is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done. I wasted countless hours in that game. I would advise you to not bother playing it because you will wake up one day and realize where your time has gone.

lol i remember when i was in highschool in 2001 my Chemistry teacher would play that during class!

Nevada Union Highschool...Golden State Blue Ribbon school my ***

Hahahaha, yah I would only recommend playing the game if you absolutely have nothing else to do. Actually I would advise someone to play spider solitare instead.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

Best free online game there is.

Look out for me, I'll be the one killing my own team

That game is too frustrating, and from what I hear there is a lot of hackers.

Tell me if I'm wrong or not, I only played it for like 1 hour ;p

You could always play like Gunbound.. I don't know if there are many free online strategy games around.. =\

The game is fun, but there are people who play it 24/7 so its quite difficult. I havent seen any hackers myself but I can understand that seeing as its free it wont make any difference to them if their game or account gets banned so I'm probably just not looking hard enough

Hode said:
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

Best free online game there is.

Look out for me, I'll be the one killing my own team

:D He is right about this. I run an ET server and am totally addicted. The IP address is 63.215.74.225, and on the list it is called "Google!" with the colours of www.google.com

Probably a TM violation, I don't care. Actually I'm the leader of a clann called Google, lol.

Yeah, you guys should check it out, but be forewarned, this is no Punk-Buster server, and lots of people use aimbots. We are a botting clan, but we only scrim other botting clans like 45thID and }KC{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom