Omg Omg Omg Bioshock Omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get like 25-30+fps constant, with my system. This game rocks! The first game scene, was just gorgeous, after the plane explodes, and you're in the water....just glistening.

is that with ur quad-core?

i beat the game this morning and i must say the actual story is amazing its a real long game, think it is rated at 36 hours +

i finished it two nigths ago, ver very good game love the story, im wondering if there is an alternate ending as harvesting or saving the litle girls could have a huge effect on what the ending is, so it must have an alternate.

i think it does, cause i harvested all the little sisters and remember that lady who warned you, well her voice was at the ending and i do honestly think there is an alternate, ill find out in a few days

Yes there is alternate endings. I'm playing it for the second time now and I'm going to harvest this time. But I think some the questions about frame rate and DX10 have a lot to do with having to use Vista for the DX10 which Vista is a hog for resources. I got rid of vista for this run of the game and Its not that much different between DX9 and DX10 at least for me. I can't tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom