Omg Omg Omg Bioshock Omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
So just installed and went through the initial movie. This game is soo freaking gorgeous. Its running at 1920x1200 at full settings and i havent had any slow downs at all. This really makes me want to get vista just so i can turn on the extra dx10 stuff. anyone else had a chance to play it yet?

the recomendations are far above what the game needs i can run max settings no slo down, i dont think i have ever seen a game this preaty that is so efficient, then again it is one of the last games to be made on dx9.

ya here il read em off the box2.4ghz 1ghz ram128mb ram,nvidia 6600 or beterexcluding x1550
the recomended is
intel core 2 duo, 2gb ram, dx9 7900gt or beter with 512mb ram, dx10 8600 or better.

the recomended is way above what is needed for the dx9 mode as i dont meet any of the recomended requirements and it runs smooth as a birn and everything maxed, i literaly almost **** myself when it ran that well.

I dont have it yet, but I know that in other games the jump from dx9 to 10 is MASSIVE lag change, lol, even without that much change. Like Company of Heroes, sure it looked better in DX10, but not enough for it to kill my frame rates. Like I was running constant 60fps with vsync on full settings etc, put on dx10 and it went down to like 30!

Is it the same for BioShock? I'll cry if it is.

I thought dx10 was supposed to run better than dx9. I guess i'll wait until someone with a similar rig to mine running vista shows up. Or i manage to find a copy of vista :)

If it's running well on your systems then I hope it works on mine. I want to play this SOOO bad :(

maybe but the gap between my system and yours is like that of mine between the new c2d systems.

all tho u do stand a good chance as in my opinion this has to be the most efficient gaming engine i have ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom