Ok the nfs series is officially ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Fully Optimized
I just found this on wikipedia saying that nfs prostreet the new upcomming nfs game will not have any cops or take place on streets but on actual tracks. These were the main reason I liked the need for speed series more than other racing games.

Need for Speed: ProStreet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Need for Speed: ProStreet will take the Need for Speed series in a new direction. Instead of an arcade style of gameplay which has dominated the series, ProStreet will focus much more on realism and move closer to racing simulation, but still with the option to use driving assistants to make driving much easier. Unlike its predecessors, all racing in ProStreet will take place on closed tracks, thus making it the first game in the series not animating illegal racing behaviour, hence there will not be any cops in the game."

I just thought it kinda sucked that the things that made nfs unique are being taken away.

ugh, that's the only thing that made the NFS series any fun, cause it was street racing, Most Wanted was awesome, cops are fun, lol. sigh, sure it will be nice looking and really realistic, and probably an amazing racing game that I will love, but yeah, they are losing their individuality.

they really need to bring back damage too because in most wanted you can slam into everything and just drive away normal. The last nfs version that i remember having damage was nfs4 high stakes. ever since then it has been damagless i believe, not sure though.

haha, but being indestructable was what made the cop chases work, lol, do you think the game would have been fun if after smashing through a roadblock in slo mo and the chase ending would have been good?

grand turiusmo or w/e it is and NASCAR already has realistic racing down, need for speed should be about street racing, they had success with that why not continue with new ideas but not drifting away from what made them great

yeah, seriously, *slap* EA. When it comes to realistic driving it aint like you wanna play 4 or 5 different games. Forza 2 is the game to play right now, either that or Dirt, apart from that, all the others are obsolete in comparison.

With all the other NFS series I would be playing Forza / GT as well as NFS cause they were completely different. No longer alas ="(

I havnt played carbon.

i think there should have just been visual damage like dents and doors flying off but the performance of the car doesnt change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom