OH NOES!!!!....Xbox Live on PC????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will only be for select titles. i don't mind pwning Xboxers. :D But I wouldn't pay for the privilege.

Yes...it would be nice to do some halo2 or battlefield 2 against the xboxies....but theres no way im paying for it....and it would probably be a bore.

yeah i get called a hacker enough on the pc side. I cant imagine some 8 year o9ld kid claiming im hacking simply because my optical mouse is faster than his analog joystick. Anyways pcs are heads and shoulders above consoles. The day of different individual devices doing only one task is coming to an end. look at pdas and cell phones we know have smart phones. sooner or later the pc, console, cell phone, and everything else will be replaced by one uber gadget.

yeah i get called a hacker enough on the pc side. I cant imagine some 8 year o9ld kid claiming im hacking simply because my optical mouse is faster than his analog joystick. Anyways pcs are heads and shoulders above consoles. The day of different individual devices doing only one task is coming to an end. look at pdas and cell phones we know have smart phones. sooner or later the pc, console, cell phone, and everything else will be replaced by one uber gadget.

Iphone is coming out in late june....

Next will be the Microsoft Uber Gagdet licensed by Zmatt for 2012....hehe

People on PC would use Cvars to enable to fog and no dust ect ector even wallhack.

It would be fun to pwnies people on xbox though :)

I must admit though... I do tend to press the magic F5 button on my keyboard whilst playing CoD2 on a fun map.

For those who do not know... F5 enables Wallhack for me ;)
Im not a hacker normally. I turn it on if someones annoying me or im stressed :(

For Halo 2 (which has FINALLY come to the PC) the Live system will control the the Patches and also from what I have read about the Multi player map's that will be available and this will affect the moders and map makers as the only way to download maps will be through Live (before I get flamed to death over this my source for this info is from PC gamer and other Games mag's [UK editions] I will read through them and give you the full story when I get a chance)

I've known about this for a while Its call "Games for Windows Live"... Shadowrun is supposed to be the first game to support cross platform games..

It dosen't really bother me... as I'm a member of xbox live... and according to M$ Members of Xbox LIVE® automatically receive the functionality of Games for Windows – LIVE

About Live

Well, if it's free for the PC market (which it should be if they want ANY success with this) and is optional, I think it may very well be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom