*Official* Tech- Forums North Texas Meet/Greet LAN 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
OFFICIAL TECH FORUMS NORTH TEXAS LAN 2008

What-
Ricanflow presented me with a great idea and i have decided to run with it. He suggested we have a LAN somewhere smack dab in the middle of north texas so we could all meet up, eat some dinner, talk it up, play some games, and have a great time.

- not 100% sure yet, most likely my house, which is in the middle of Dallas/Fort worth area, but im trying to arrange something with a local office space to maybe rent it out for the night.

Date
- August 5th 2008

What to bring-
Desktop/laptop, keyboard, mouse, headphones(NO speakers), monitors, any other LAN items you can think of.
I will most likely have food and drinks taken care of, and i think ricanflow is bringing "adult beverages" ;) but feel free to bring any other food and drinks you can think of or some cash to donate.

Games that will be played- EVERYONE post what games you want to play, me and rican will pick 4-5 main games that everyone has. Heres what i have-
COD4,COD2,BF2,BF2142,CS1.6,CSS,TF2,FEAR,DODs,Q4,ETQW,Crysis,UT3.

If we have enough people bring cash and donate, i may be able to get my hands on some cool prizes and t-shirts.

Feel free to add any additional info you think i should include, which of course i probably am leaving things out.

Post here if you can/want to go, post what games you have, and post if you are bringing anything. Also, leaving another way to contact you(email,aim,msn,yahoo,cell number) will greatly help in organizing.

Members attending so far-

1. Ricanflow
2. Hmammen
3 & 4. Taintedplay and friend

Members playing from Home-
1. vernong1992
2. DawnofDoom
3. Nick

Contact me-

Hunter Mammen
21 [four] 88 [six] 87 [zero] 8
hmammen [at] gmail [dot] com

If it were within feasible driving distance I would be up for it, even if I didn't game. Give people a little time to see the post.

i'll see if i have some friends down for a road trip.. i got 2 weeks worth of paid sick days to kill... i'll see what i can do :)

ain't nothing like 3 of tech forums "gigolo's" getting together.. maybe going to the club and stealing all the ladies ;)

then after sipping on some beer's and sharing some game time

2 Problems here for me:

1. no games (but that could be fixed soon)
2. no license (so I can't drive there)

i'll see if i have some friends down for a road trip.. i got 2 weeks worth of paid sick days to kill... i'll see what i can do :)

ain't nothing like 3 of tech forums "gigolo's" getting together.. maybe going to the club and stealing all the ladies ;)

then after sipping on some beer's and sharing some game time

lol that would be awesome if you could make it down from CA.....i just got back from there actually, i was near newport/huntington. If you made it down i would def take everyone to Purgatory, pretty much the most ballin club around....but yea...it would be a blast.

2 Problems here for me:

1. no games (but that could be fixed soon)
2. no license (so I can't drive there)

where do you live anyways vern?

Georgia :) but if I had a car I'd drive or get a flight there just to hang with my TF pals in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom