Official Star Wars: Battlefront Thread

I can't wait for this. It's been forever since I played a Battlefront game, especially since the BF2 servers have been offline for some time now. I really hope that there's a lot to it and it's not another Titanfall-esque game in which it's fun to jump in for a few rounds and that's about it.
It also sucks being an adult now as opposed to being a kid just starting college, l have way less time on my hands to put into it than I did back then. I played BF2 so much that I finished as the number one ranked player on the Xbox Live leaderboards in both 2-flag CTF and single flag CTF. It's my Al Bundy, four touchdowns for Polk High moment in gaming.

I can't wait for this. It's been forever since I played a Battlefront game, especially since the BF2 servers have been offline for some time now. I really hope that there's a lot to it and it's not another Titanfall-esque game in which it's fun to jump in for a few rounds and that's about it.
It also sucks being an adult now as opposed to being a kid just starting college, l have way less time on my hands to put into it than I did back then. I played BF2 so much that I finished as the number one ranked player on the Xbox Live leaderboards in both 2-flag CTF and single flag CTF. It's my Al Bundy, four touchdowns for Polk High moment in gaming.

I would expect it to be able to hold you at least as long as Battlefield, if that can. I was a big fan of those games until it started to get really stale with BF4, so I'm hopeful that this will be great.

my omnly problem with the trailer is the fact they would never ddeploy at ats on the forest moon of endor its why they have at st's cause they are way more manuverable

It looks good, but I am done with EA. I wish this wasn't an EA game...

Definitely not preordering. If it is actually a complete and good game and you all dig it then I'll pick it up, but I'm not getting burned by EA again.

It looks good, but I am done with EA. I wish this wasn't an EA game...

Definitely not preordering. If it is actually a complete and good game and you all dig it then I'll pick it up, but I'm not getting burned by EA again.

That is pretty much how I feel as well. It has potential to be amazing but and equal amount of potential to be another EA cash grab. Going to wait and see.

That is pretty much how I feel as well. It has potential to be amazing but and equal amount of potential to be another EA cash grab. Going to wait and see.

Didn't you buy Battlefield Hardline? lol

+1, I will NOT pre-purchase any future games with EA or Origin. I will wait until full play reviews are in and you guys report in as well. Certainly has potential and Loved Battlefront on PS3 with my kids. I am doing with the Witcher 3 as well.

Back
Top Bottom