Oblivion/Stuttering

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftEyeBlind

In Runtime
Howdy.

I was wondering. I can play oblivion with all settings jacked up, and it will run smoothe most of the time, but sometimes it will stutter up a bit, I tried turning down the settings, still stutters a bit. I was just wondering if this is due to my lack of ram? :happy:

Im not surprised, Oblivion is definatly demanding, how I got my copy from a friend... but yes I also recomend you throw a couple sticks of ram in your system.

Yeah, around 2 gigs of ram is just about right for the game. All in all, it's not as graphically intensive as people think. I have a 7900GS and run it perfectly smoothly at 1440*900 with all the settings maxed out. You might also want to try a little mod called "Oblivion FPS Optimizer"; that should help you out as well.

Is there any brand I should look for? Do some perform better than others? I have a 512mb stick of wintec right now.. The specific stick I have sold out after my purchase and they no longer have it listed on newegg, I hear as long as its the same brang it's alright.

But then I hear some ram will make your games run horrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom