Nvidia 7600GT 256MB DDR3 PCI Express 16X ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quake_City

Baseband Member
I've been given a graphics card and I installed it and it was supposed to be a Nvidia 7600GT 256MB DDR3 PCI Express 16X and I've looked in Bios and it doesn't say what kind of card it is and on start up on screen it states that it's a Nvidia 7600GT 256MB Version 5.73.22.18055. My question is; where can I find whether this card is DDR2 or DDR3, any help in clearing up this issues would be greatly appreciated.

I've been given a graphics card and I installed it and it was supposed to be a Nvidia 7600GT 256MB DDR3 PCI Express 16X and I've looked in Bios and it doesn't say what kind of card it is and on start up on screen it states that it's a Nvidia 7600GT 256MB Version 5.73.22.18055. My question is; where can I find whether this card is DDR2 or DDR3, any help in clearing up this issues would be greatly appreciated.

Dude that was SiCk, it is a DDR3!!!!! ThanksssssSS

For some stupid reason this site isn't letting me sign in the only way I can post it to quote myself, I tried quoting you again just a second ago and still wouldn't let me in. I sign in and the page keeps going back to where you sign in? Groundhog Day!!!!!

You got anything for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom