now HERE's a surprise! (not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol did you read the article?

Yeah, but I'd like to see some evidence rather then a three paragraph article about the topic. I'd also like to see PC gamers try using a controller and see how well they can "Clean Xboxer's Clocks" on a level playing field. I'm sure PC gamers would find that you can't just pick up a controller and become good at FPS's fast like you can with a keyboard and mouse.

Yeah, but I'd like to see some evidence rather then a three paragraph article about the topic. I'd also like to see PC gamers try using a controller and see how well they can "Clean Xboxer's Clocks" on a level playing field. I'm sure PC gamers would find that you can't just pick up a controller and become good at FPS's fast like you can with a keyboard and mouse.

I believe that's the point dude. KB/Mse pwns controllers. So much more control, fine control, options, etc...pitting them against a controller, the difference between the two is laughable.

And having a keyboard and mouse doesn't make you good at FPS's btw, as the millions of noobs playing MW2 will testify to.

well any day i could beat a console gamer with a keyboard and mouse. With a controller i blow, mostly because i am inexperienced with them, being a pc gamer. As well, no, you can not just be good with a keyboard and mouse, i have spent years playing fps's, and my skill has constantly been increasing. Just like everything else, you get more experience with a keyboard and mouse and there for better at using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom