Not playing yourself....cheating??

Is gold farming, power leveling, stat padding, etc. cheating?

• Definetely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Way

• I'm on the fence

• Who cares, as long as the job gets done

• Who cares, it's good for suffering economies (outsourced labor)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
Just curious what peoples' opinions are. I personally think that if you don't do the work yourself then you are definately cheating...whether that be a hack, mod, cheat code, or paying a gold farmer/power leveler/stat padder.

Sound off!

Who cares, it's good for suffering economies

no its not, it floods the economy with items/money so that the item you farm loses value considering you put so many more into the market...

not to mention its ridiculous considering paying people to do things for you in a game...

no its not, it floods the economy with items/money so that the item you farm loses value considering you put so many more into the market...

not to mention its ridiculous considering paying people to do things for you in a game...
Are you talking about virtual economies, or real economies (such as Chinese sweat shops)?

I agree though...why would you pay someone to do for you what makes a game fun?

I do think it's cheating, but there are people that once they get to the top level that are only interested in the pvp. So say if they wanted to add a priest to their team and need it in time for a season in the arena or something then I don't see the problem in paying for the power leveling.... As long as they have leveled all the way themselves before

obvious cheating, no question

online games should sell premade blanks, of levels 30, 60, 90, etc...etc etc

they can be ruthless with bot bannings while making themselves more money ;)

lol virtual economies heh, the ones in game
It definitely provides jobs for people, both real and virtual, but it is still cheating IMO.

I also agree that it takes the fun away.

I do think it's cheating, but there are people that once they get to the top level that are only interested in the pvp. So say if they wanted to add a priest to their team and need it in time for a season in the arena or something then I don't see the problem in paying for the power leveling.... As long as they have leveled all the way themselves before
I still think that they need to level themselves. If they need the leveled priest (and aren't willing to do it themselves) for a battle or whatever because of its strength, then isn't that the same as needing a aimbot for a clan match...lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom