not impressed with ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"u know not that of ownage..."

Spartan said:
Consoles = TRASH. Long live the PC.
Yeah, whatever.... :rolleyes: Still, I wouldn't want to spend $60 on some new MMORPG, and have to PAY just to have a membership like WoW,

or spend $60 on some typical FPS (with the same dam gaming engine as most other FPSs) only to spend about $650 on a new video card just to play it smoothly!!
(not to mention you better hope it isn't a DX10 game... Then you would have to buy WINDOWS VISTA just to have the rendering compadible with the video card. >_>)

PC games are just SCAMS to get poor little 16 year-olds to spend all their work money on everyything from the CPU to the RAM, and all u just get SUCKED IN like a bunch of suckers.

Console = gaming. :rolleyes: :cool:

Im going to sort of agree with him on the price. If you just buy the 600 dollar console it will just be a paperweight. What are you going to do with it? Play demos? You're going to have to buy game(s) and I would recommend getting another controller. That can easily cost you over 700 bucks. Think I've only spent 400 bucks on my 306? I've spent over 500 actually for a controller and a game.

Spartan said:
As you are a person who pretends to be "impartial" :rolleyes: . Sony fanboy.

Consoles = TRASH. Long live the PC.

Actually, I do not console game and I am not a sony fanboy. I think the PS3 will be over priced but I was stating the obvious, that his comments were bias and blatant lies.

I saw it in action at digital life in N.Y http://digitallife.com/flash.html. As I said in my opinion what I saw was no where even close to what sony promised. There were a lot of pc games and 360 running that looked tremendously better. Sorry if my opinion offends you but I can't help but have it. Also my friend told me he went to EB games and they told him the ps3 would be selling for $800. I have no idea if it's true or not but that is what he said.

Simple solution in 3 easy steps:
1.wait until one of your friends buys a ps3
2.play with your friends ps3
3.if u liked it buy it.
if not then save your money for something else... like a big screen tv.. or the months grocery shopping.. or the downpayment of a new car.. you can even put it in a savings acc for your retirement! (LOL)

ElBurro said:
Also my friend told me he went to EB games and they told him the ps3 would be selling for $800. I have no idea if it's true or not but that is what he said.

not true.

It MIGHT be, if they go the way some retailers are going and require that you have to buy bundles (this has happened with previous consoles).

sure you can always think of an exception to make a point i guess. but who's talking about bundles from certain retailers? you dont have to settle for buying a bundle is what i'm saying. if you think you're being forced to buy a bundle for a new console and you don't want what comes with it, then you still have the option of getting it somewhere else, though it may be further down the road while you wait on new shipments.

what i'm saying is that the bottom dollar is not gonna be $800. retail price for the high-end machine is $599. that's been out for a while now. the ps3 MIGHT cost $4000 dollars too if you get ripped off on eBay...but like i said earlier you can always get one for retail though maybe not right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom