not impressed with ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBurro

Baseband Member
I saw a working ps3 today running a basketball game ( I'm not sure what it was since I'm not into sports games) and they had resistance fall of man. Both games looked pale next to both current pc games and current 360 games. Both games looked like they were about comparable to games from maybe 2 - 3 years ago. Even late generation xbox 1 games looked about comparable. Sony wants me to spend $800 on thier console. I think not

Um.... I'm kind of speechless right now. First, where did you see a working ps3 in person, the screenshots alone of resistance (screenshots tend to be quite worse than the actual game) look considerably better than ps2/ xbox graphics, and the PS3 is not 800 bucks. The high end playstation is 599.99.

I would say when ps3 comes out, it will look very comparable to current xbox360 games, but to say it compares to last generation is a pretty false statement.

Please explain.

I agree, although I'm a 360 fan I will not wantonly bash another console just for kicks. I agree on one thing, there will be very little if any difference between the 360 and PS3 (because of the already huge prices of programming), however the comparison sounds rediculous to me.

I guess he is another 360 fanboy who likes bashing PS3's he hasnt seen in action. Also get your facts right about the price.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
I guess he is another 360 fanboy who likes bashing PS3's he hasnt seen in action. Also get your facts right about the price.

As you are a person who pretends to be "impartial" :rolleyes: . Sony fanboy.

Consoles = TRASH. Long live the PC.

*Sigh*

It really is truly amazing to see the blatant one-sidedness of people. The same person who comments on someone not being impartial is the same one to make a statement like all consoles are trash.

I also don't see why Jam3s-Zer0's comment was that impartial. It seems pretty clear that the original poster is very biased, and pointing out that he should find out about the price seems like a pretty logical statement to make. So maybe according to your logic, if someone doesn't see something in the same light as you then they are being one sided or automatically a fanboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom