Noobish sounding questions pls assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer4Life2010

Beta member
I am going to be moving into some college dorm rooms soon. I was looking to take some of my gaming systems with me and i would like to play them while there. I have a 37' tv now but it costs $2000 and I dont want to take it into the dorms and have it broken. What I wanted to do was buy a computer monitor. I was wondering if there are any monitors available that have the Yellow, white, red connectors( VGA, I think...) or S video Inputs. Basically what I want to do is use the computer monitor for my current computer and also use it with my gaming systems such as my xbox. Is there any way for me to be able to do this? I dont want to have to buy a new tv becuase they can run over $400 for a flat panal that is only 19'. I wanted to just buy a monitor instead becauset hey are signifacantly cheaper than buying a new tv. Please help me out here, if know of any specific models or anything like that, that will be able to help me with my problem that would be very appreciated.

there are bound to be more after market products that can do that.
i know for a fact that some video cards support S-video and standard AV cable (yellow, white, red), although the quality is not that great it is still playable.

personally, i prefer playing on a tv.. maybe u and ur roomate can buy a tv together?.. or borrow the tv in the lounge area lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom