No Man's Sky - Are You Even Ready??

Added 'spoilers' to the post in case anybody cares.

Indeed it is - enjoy it. I played it 3 times so far..and I rarely (if ever) do that to SP games. Played through Hurt Me Plenty, Ultra-Violence, and just beat Nightmare on Saturday night finally. Not sure how well I'd like it on console though - I feel like it'd be slower movement wise.

it seems crazy fast to me. Much faster that Destiny or Cod as far as shooter movement goes. I do wish it had aim though thats hard to get used to. so far i have unlocked 2 classic levels and got about %85 or secrets/collectables in 1st 3 levels

it seems crazy fast to me. Much faster that Destiny or Cod as far as shooter movement goes. I do wish it had aim though thats hard to get used to. so far i have unlocked 2 classic levels and got about %85 or secrets/collectables in 1st 3 levels

Watch some PC gameplay and you'll **** yourself :lol:. To me it's a lot faster and smoother (maybe smooth isn't the right word because it's still 'jittery' using a mouse because I look around so much, so quickly lol).

I'm glad it doesn't have ADS or reloading; definitely not what Doom was about. Also, I definitely recommend switching to the classic centered-weapon display mode...I loved it so much more when I did that. Played the entire second half of Nightmare mode with it on actually. It kind of gives you that ADS-feel, as well if you're missing it.

I think I've unlocked all the classic levels; missed a couple secrets and challenges on a few levels in Nightmare. I think I got everything in my Ultra-Violence run though - save for upgrading all of the runes.

Back
Top Bottom