No Man's Sky - Tips and Tricks

So when I craft upgrades for my gun and ship, do I need to keep them after crating or can I remove them and will the upgrade remain.

With so little inventory slots, the upgrades give me zero room

I've found that you don't really need to go crazy with lots of upgrades for things, but yes, they do take up an inventory slot and if you dismantle it, you don't get to keep the upgrade.

It looks like the ships available to you are based on what your current ship is. For example when I had my starter ship and saved all that money for a new one the most cargo any ship could hold was 24. Now that I've bought that one I'm seeing ships that can hold 32. I'm not sure what the maximum carry capacity is, but it looks like you're going to have to upgrade at least 2-3 times.

Having said that you're not going to want to be spending all your time and money finding the perfect ship just to abandon it hours later. When you come to the beacons choose transmission. These will sometimes lead you to a crashed ship. I'd repair and take it if it has more slots than yours even if it's ugly as sin. This will open up more options when you're finally ready to buy that perfect ship down the road.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here's my tip.... Wait until it's 20 bucks. Lol

Here's another tip--the game is more stable.

They just released another patch (1.08) and Murray has been quoted that they want to make it as stable as possible before expanding the game further. (With base building and freighters)

Back
Top Bottom