NINTENDO CLASSIC EDITION

Hmm... If they made it do N64 games I'd bite. My girlfriend always plays my RetroPi :tongue: That and bluetooth controllers. I have one of the bluetooth SNES controllers. Works well with RetroPi

I think this adorable little console is the perfect blend of nostalgia and function.

$60 bucks for 30 really stellar Nintendo games that will net you an incredibly attractive mini console that you don't have to blow into to keep it working.

If you were to buy these games on virtual console or on physical carts, you'd be spending a lot more than $60 bucks for entry.

Sure, anyone can emulate these for free, but what a ridiculously great way to support this idea and get a cool looking piece of gaming history.

I'm all in and plan on getting some for Christmas gifts to celebrate the good old days and memories I shared with family members.

Well you better preorder. If the last few peripheral releases are any indication this thing will be hard to come by. Nintendo and their stupid short stock policy will make sure of that.

Kids will be expecting an Xbox One and PS4 for a Christmas gift and they get a Classic Nintendo Console...I would love to see their reaction!

I might get it just to support them or to give it as a gift.
I'm hoping they do this for the N64, I wanna play Pokemon Stadium!

Kids will be expecting an Xbox One and PS4 for a Christmas gift and they get a Classic Nintendo Console...I would love to see their reaction!

I might get it just to support them or to give it as a gift.
I'm hoping they do this for the N64, I wanna play Pokemon Stadium!

Make that an xbox one s or a ps4.5

I think this adorable little console is the perfect blend of nostalgia and function.

$60 bucks for 30 really stellar Nintendo games that will net you an incredibly attractive mini console that you don't have to blow into to keep it working.

If you were to buy these games on virtual console or on physical carts, you'd be spending a lot more than $60 bucks for entry.

Sure, anyone can emulate these for free, but what a ridiculously great way to support this idea and get a cool looking piece of gaming history.

I'm all in and plan on getting some for Christmas gifts to celebrate the good old days and memories I shared with family members.
I've seen a ton of negativity toward this. I personally find it fantastic. If they releases SNES and N64 in the same fashion I'd totally pick it up for the HDMI output alone.

Seriously, this is amazing! Games I'd not be able to play otherwise without emulating or paying out of pocket. Even if I don't play it often, it being available at all is great.

I've seen a ton of negativity toward this. I personally find it fantastic. If they releases SNES and N64 in the same fashion I'd totally pick it up for the HDMI output alone.

Yup same here,
People find something negative about everything.
I would love the N64

Back
Top Bottom