Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milliteq_CEO

In Runtime
I have to say the best line of systems was Nintendo.(Before GameCube.) I mean the original Nintendos have Superb Mario (Super Mario) games, and the N64 has Goldeneye, Zeldas, Banjo Kazzoi, and Donkey Kong. What can get better than that?

I would agree up to SNES. The N64 was ok, but besides a hadnful of games it didn't do much else. The PSX lived from 1995-2004 when they finally quite producing PSX games. It also may not have had Mario and good ol' Donkey Kong, but it had truckloads full of quality games.

Nintendo started to lose it's American grip with the N64, and even slightly with the SNES. Their best system, IMHO, was the best seller, and that was the NES.

But the N64, IMHO, was Nintendo's first big flub. Cartridge consoles were becoming obsolete in 1996, and Nintendo stuck their neck out and released one. The fact that the Playstation, a superior CD based system released the year before, was better hurt them more.

The N64 only flopped because PS1 is gay and had games like Twisted Metal and Metal Gear Solid. The N64 had a better motto "Get N or get out!" and they had more superior games. Games like DK and Zelda which date back to years before the Sony Playstation, which originally NINTENDO was going to make.

Motto's don't mean jack. AMD doesn't have a motto, and their products are still better than Intel's.

Just because games are older don't make them better. ET for the Atari VCS sucks.

You're "PS1 is gay" theory holds no water; the PS is simply a better system.

WTF?! don't bring in AMD to a NINTENDO topic.
AND PS1 sucks. When i had BOTH systems my PS1 couldn't even compare to my SEGA SATURN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom