A nice computer chair for gaming??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo385

In Runtime
I use my computer chair for gaming on my pc as well as my consoles and I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on a nice desk chair. It needs wheels and height adjust for the seat.

I would be willing to spend upwards of $500.00

I have some what of a bad back and I spend a few hours a night either on the computer or playing 360/watching tv. I also tend to have my chair leaning back all the time, especially when playing 360 and watching tv.

Edit:
If this is wrong forum please tell me where to put it. I did not see an area for furniture. Ha..

Just go to staples and try a few out. That's what I did. I can't see a certain type of chair being better for gaming than something else.

Pretty much need something you are comfortable in that doesn't hurt your body parts after a while. The chair I have (posted earlier) is perfect for long sits. Not hard on my but and has adjustable head rest and adjustable lumbar support.

Yea I actually went to the staples in town and tried them all out, found one I liked for right at 300 but it was fully leather and kind of over the top so not sure. I really like the one you posted overlord. They did not have that one in the store unfortunately so will not get to sit in it. Might take your word for it though. How tall are you and rough weight?

I am 6'1" @ 185-190.. I really like the adjustable lumbar.

@ druid, I put for gaming mostly to imply that I would be using it a lot and for long periods of time. :)

I am roughly same weight and about 5' 7". and The head rest height and seat height are both adjustable as well as arm rest height and width.

Very nice! One last question. Does the seat and the back of the chair recline together or does the seat stay flat and just the back recline?

I will probably be ordering it this weekend if I like your response to the above lol..

Sweet, I have oddly enough seen a few computer chairs where the back reclines and the seat does not.. Makes not sense to me and would seem rather uncomfortable so figured I should ask. Will prob look into getting it tonight. Really wish they had it in store though.

Odd question that really does not mean much but, does the back of the chair collect massive amounts of dust? The IT guys that work in my building have those types of chairs but naturally with work paying for them they cost around $1,000 lol...

Mine has not collected any dust.. Its a different material though and not the standard cloth mesh. I found that stuff to sag and be un supportive as it ages. This chair is 6 months old and has hundreds of hours of time and is still in great condition. I just vacuum the cloth seat once awhile to keep it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom