NFS: The Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
No car customization, and it's not realistic either. This concept baffles me. Either be Sim, or be arcade and let me customize my car.

Hot Pursuit was awful, Shift 2 wasn't what i was hoping for after liking shift. Bring me back old school NFS like underground.

No car customization, and it's not realistic either. This concept baffles me. Either be Sim, or be arcade and let me customize my car.

Hot Pursuit was awful, Shift 2 wasn't what i was hoping for after liking shift. Bring me back old school NFS like underground.

You're too young. Underground is FAR from oldschool. By that point 5 versions came before it.

Play #2 or the original HP/High Stakes to see what the oldschool style was like. The newest HP was excellent and brought back a lot of the fun from the originals. Most agree High Stakes was the peak of the series and HP came closest to it so far.

I thought Shift was great, then they destroyed it with Shift2 changing the car class setup and tuning panel. Every time EA has something good they F it up so I'm expecting The Run to carry the same arcade childish style that grand theft auto does. What we need is Forza for PC then all would be right with the world:)

NFS Most Wanted was my favorite by far, I was very disapointed in Hot Pursuit and The Run only looks a little bit better. I really miss the car customization and free roaming with cops on your tail. I almost took the game back when I found out I couldn't do that.

I thought Shift was great, then they destroyed it with Shift2 changing the car class setup and tuning panel. Every time EA has something good they F it up so I'm expecting The Run to carry the same arcade childish style that grand theft auto does. What we need is Forza for PC then all would be right with the world:)
I agree with Baez. NFS is an arcade style racing game. I absolutely love sim racers like Shift, but NFS3 HP was where it's at. I think if they want to fix their name with EA then they need to bring back to good ol days and stop trying to cater to the Sim racers (like me) and then fail.

I agree, Forza 4 needs to be on PC.

Hot Pursuit 2 was the greatest NFS of all time in my opinion. I remember buying the greatest hits edition for the original XBOX. I really liked Shift and Shift 2 was close behind. It was definitely more sim than the original. Hot Pursuit (the new) was not that good but the autolog feature is bad ***.

NFS Most Wanted was my favorite by far, I was very disapointed in Hot Pursuit and The Run only looks a little bit better. I really miss the car customization and free roaming with cops on your tail. I almost took the game back when I found out I couldn't do that.

i absolutely agree- so much to the point i just downloaded it :) the demo that is ;)

Finally got around to playing this game on PC. Not bad. Hot Pursuit had no interest from me for some reason but this game kind of reminds me of Cruisn USA with better graphics. It also seems to me like they are trying to bring the real racing scene in and turn it into a video game as this reminds me of Bullrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom