Next Generation Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl, the phantom, i heard about that in GMR once, they totally bashed it, rofl

but that is a badass website

There has been a lot of buzz about this console. I'd love to see how much this will cost. D/L the spec sheet. It's a high end computer in there. I'm not paying $500 for a console.

yes it does appear that it will be pretty pricey

and the fact that you dont get games, you dl em, i dont think that will work (whats to stop someone from dl a bunch of games, then selling a clone of the HDD? that would be easy!) but its one of the coolest ideas ive ever seen, an upgradeable console, thats pretty cool

I don't like that it's built off of XP kernel. Figures MS has to be in there somewhere.

yah, microsoft should be in there as it is one of the best software developers out there, and the XP kernel is very good

yeah it's just a mass produced high end computer designed for computer illiterate gamers. did you guys noticed they don't even have a picture of a prototype on that site? all i saw was a few 3D renders.

i bet if they don't get enough pre-orders they will scrap the project. this is too experimental and the price is too high, they will have to redesign the whole concept before this hits the mainstream consumer market. (did that even make sense?)

:D ahhh yes the wonderful Phantom. I have known about this little gem for a while. WHy? Cuase I get to beta test it heheheheheh. On the 15th i know when I get mine heheheh. Now all I need to do is get Cable running threw here :rolleyes: heheheh. *Dances around knowing he will get to Beta Test a Phantom more then likly* Hehehehhehe

oh btw the Phantom will be $300 I belive.

If you don't have cable or DSL your not testing anything as it doesn't come with games... you have to DL them. On top of that, i hear it has a built in gadget so that you can't tie up servers with slow download speeds, hence on the beta test questionaire they ask you your speed.

Also, the last public price list had it going for $499.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom