New SimCity

never played a simcity before so i cant compare

but i bought this game on sat. for $39 and it came with a choice of another ea title for free once you entered your online code (dead space 3, BF 3 or another one), and it said sorry for the launch, im guessing they had alot of problems

i had no problems, though im not a fan of always on drm, was alot of fun, seemed straight forward, tons of buildings to choose from, specialties, nat disasters, zoning, regions, i have 5 cities going on right now in the region, dont know what else but if you have specific questions, i can answer to the best of my knowledge, played prob a total of 10 hours this weekend

it was alot of fun, even the wife and kids were playing and telling me where to put buildings or tornadoes

It's good now. The first few weeks were riddled with bugs and server issues. I took back my copy because i played it all I wanted... I might buy another copy if I can get it on sale :tongue:

I have never played a sim game myself but all diff kinds of people seem to enjoy them.

So Lar what other game you get you should get Dead Space for ps3 I need a co-op buddy

I have never played a sim game myself but all diff kinds of people seem to enjoy them.

So Lar what other game you get you should get Dead Space for ps3 I need a co-op buddy

got dead space 3 for my pc for free with this game

Back
Top Bottom