new nintendo ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

heffer

In Runtime
I decided to design a new version of the NDS. I've always had a problem with the volume control on the bottom of the DS because my pinky would sometimes move it by accident so I put it on the side this time.

YouTube - The all new Nintendo DS2

i dunno, maybe nintendo will announce something similar at E3. any improvements you guys want to see in a new ds?

yes the I had the lite and there is a little tiny peice of plastic holding the top screen on and it broke now my DS screen is only held on by the cables.

Ahh i cant see the video, server cannot be found :(

Ive always wanted a DS, great fun, just like the Wii, ive never got round to actually buying one though unfortunately, got other things i have to pay for lol.

yes the I had the lite and there is a little tiny peice of plastic holding the top screen on and it broke now my DS screen is only held on by the cables.

Whoops!

I have an original DS (got it first week) and it's great. I haven't played it recently but MarioKart is good fun with friends at school or on a long bus ride. It also has great homebrew capabilities for those who are interested.

The screens on the DS Lite are so much better. Guess you could say it's more stylish too. But the sound and size of the original are much better. At half volume it's louder than the DS Lite at full blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom