New Chain of Pain (Dark Souls 2 SPOILER Edition)

Beat the skeleton horse. Now I'm up to the place with all the poison pools.

I haven't invaded anyone but need to so I can join one of the covenants. How do I invade

Also if I quit a covenant can I rejoin?

That token of spite is at the bottom of the well in Majula

Just to make this more explicit, Ghost was answering your question here :) The catch is you need the ladder maker to put ladders down, or the silver cat ring to reduce fall damage, or the fall control sorcery, or all of the above. The only way to the Grave of Saints and The Gutter is through the well, IIRC :)

Also, I can't say this for sure, but I think it only preserves your current covenant rank when you switch covenants, not progress via offerings to the next rank.

Also, I can't say this for sure, but I think it only preserves your current covenant rank when you switch covenants, not progress via offerings to the next rank.

Hmmm..I wonder if that is true. Seems pretty crazy that they would reset your progress between levels especially considering the requirements of some of them.

Hmmm..I wonder if that is true. Seems pretty crazy that they would reset your progress between levels especially considering the requirements of some of them.

All I can say is that I've offered a dozen or so sunlight medals and I'm still rank 0 in the sun covenant.

Back
Top Bottom