New Chain of Pain (Dark Souls 2 SPOILER Edition)

NyVZM3d-vi.gif

I just bought some poor guys Black Armor edition pre-order at Best Buy during lunch. They had it behind customer service desk. All I had to do was ask and they turned it over to me. Best Buy being the worst finally works out in my favor.

I just bought some poor guys Black Armor edition pre-order at Best Buy during lunch. They had it behind customer service desk. All I had to do was ask and they turned it over to me. Best Buy being the worst finally works out in my favor.

Dudeee that sucks for that guy. I made sure to get my Xbone Titanfall bundle at opening cause I've heard of stories like this. And they only received one.

I've gotten people's preorders from Gamestop before. Just had to push the clerk a bit.

Hey he should've known better than to pre-order at Best Buy. And if he didn't then now he does. If I hadn't seen that copy I was about to impulse buy a 3DSXL Mario and Luigi bundle though. It was only $129.99 just in case anyone is in the market for one and has a Best Buy close.

Hey he should've known better than to pre-order at Best Buy. And if he didn't then now he does. If I hadn't seen that copy I was about to impulse buy a 3DSXL Mario and Luigi bundle though. It was only $129.99 just in case anyone is in the market for one and has a Best Buy close.

Pretty good deal. If you're patient though you can get an XL on sale for $159

Back
Top Bottom