New Chain of Pain (Dark Souls 2 SPOILER Edition)

If I had a 360 this wouldn't be an issue. It shows my Best Buy with them and Amazon still has them in stock for it. I'm going to check Hastings, and maybe Best Buy after work. If I can't find one then I'll probably just hold out for a price drop.

If I had a 360 this wouldn't be an issue. It shows my Best Buy with them and Amazon still has them in stock for it. I'm going to check Hastings, and maybe Best Buy after work. If I can't find one then I'll probably just hold out for a price drop.

Amazon has ps3 black armor edition. GoHastings is selling it at MSRP.

Just checked Newegg and they're out. As much as I like Hastings as a physical store ordering something like this from them online will usually result in a week in shipping limbo followed by a cancellation. The product isn't even listed on their own site, so I imagine they would be shipping the standard version if they shipped anything at all. I probably shouldn't have waited so long to try and pre-order. I'll just see how things are looking at the end of the day, and decide if its worth getting my hopes up for that Hastings copy.

Back
Top Bottom