Need For Speed Black most wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sPlAtOiD

Fully Optimized
I have this game and I've played through it once and sense I've reinstall my whole system Same config but now when I'm playing it and shut it down my system freezes. While I'm playing it runs great no hangs or anything. I think that its not letting go of the memory. And ideas on this problem.
My system is a MSI K2 Delta
AMD 2800+Athlon
two 120 gig hard drives in striped array
geforce FX570 256 MB ram,
1.5 GIG of ram
Sound Blaster Live MP3
I'm thinking it could be VID driver also but just thought I'd check
here.
Thanks
Pat
expressions_06.gif

WOW

No help for this huh? You mean your stumped. Well i just use alt control delete and shut the game down with my Task manager and it dosnt lock up then. Thanks for looking anyway.

36_11_11.gif

maybe your cd is damaged try the nocd crack (is not illegal if you actually baught the game)

^^mikee it is illegal, in the EULA that everybody reads, right? it says that any tampering with the code is a violation of the agreement. Using a no cd crack tampers with the code and thus makes it illegal, but I won't tell if you won't, lol. I personally use no cd cracks as I don't like having to get my original cd's out all the time but utilities like Gameshadow which scans your HD for games and then finds all the latest updates for it, doesn't reconize a cracked game at all.

Metr01973 said:
^^mikee it is illegal, in the EULA that everybody reads, right? it says that any tampering with the code is a violation of the agreement. Using a no cd crack tampers with the code and thus makes it illegal, but I won't tell if you won't, lol. I personally use no cd cracks as I don't like having to get my original cd's out all the time but utilities like Gameshadow which scans your HD for games and then finds all the latest updates for it, doesn't reconize a cracked game at all.

Too bad you can't read the EULA while it is in the box. I highly doubt it is illegal to mess around with the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom