Need arguments agains violence in games (for school)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to write a paper for an English class last year in school. The teacher wanted me to write the paper against video games, saying that they caused violence and what not. I found so much information supporting my side that they don't cause physical violence and stuff, I wrote an awesome paper, and my teacher still gave me a bd grade because I didn't choose the side she wanted me to write about. Grrr I hate teachers...

Yea, the fact that I didn't write it on "her" side made her mad, and the fact that she has never liked me kind of helped in me getting a bad grade on the paper.

I like to play really violent games sometimes just to blow off some steam

I installed the demo for SOf1 and just blasted those punk ass gangsta's in the face.

I'm not a violent kid at all, its just fun sometimes

toxicity_27 said:
I had to write a paper for an English class last year in school. The teacher wanted me to write the paper against video games, saying that they caused violence and what not. I found so much information supporting my side that they don't cause physical violence and stuff, I wrote an awesome paper, and my teacher still gave me a bd grade because I didn't choose the side she wanted me to write about. Grrr I hate teachers...

That's because some teachers what you to write "THEIR OPINIONS", especially the ENGLISH TEACHERS. I remember having the same problem once.

I remember having my English teacher hitting me with an essay writting task about "Why I did I pickMorris Gleitzman for our next author?"
I handed back an essay about how I did not pick Morris Gleitzman, and how much I hated his last book, and nor am I looking forward to his next book. I backed up all my arguements. And in the end I was sent to the deputy principal's office for an afternoon detension as she thought i was being a smart ass. Thankfully the deputy just let me off.

i had an english teacher like that in 8th grade. it was a 9h class with like all geeks, i was the only one on the football team who was smart, and was in that class. Anyways, she always graded my papers wrong, even the smallest thing, so i drove her nuts about it. i even got her on probation cuz i made her cuzz at me. thankfully she retired the next year because she was old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom