My top 25 games of all time

Did kind of forget about Bioshock and Batman. I have a feeling that when I am done with Arkham City, it will be in my top 15. Never...um.....playedhalflife2.
Are you a FF hater too? I am not a huge fanboy. In fact, I have only played 4 or 5 of them and beaten 3 of them.

I forgot Bioshhock also and I played FF 2 and 3 on Game boy I think and thast about it I am about to get 3 on my tablet. I to have never played the HalfLife games I would like to

yes im a FF hater, that pikachoo animal p's me off, and ive never been a fan of those types of games, i played one on the ps2 and decided punching myself in the face over and over was better than listening to those stories

I'll list off my top ten...

1. StarCraft: Brood War
2. Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun
3. Minecraft
4. Battlefield 2142
5. Counter-Strike: Source
6. SimCity 2000
7. StarCraft II: WoL
8. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
9. TES V: Skyrim
0. Garry's Mod

yes im a FF hater, that pikachoo animal p's me off, and ive never been a fan of those types of games, i played one on the ps2 and decided punching myself in the face over and over was better than listening to those stories

LMAO Yeah I played one or two on the PS2. Decided I had enough. If you can stomach it, you really should try FF VII. It isnt as cheesy as the PS2 ones.

3. Minecraft
4. Battlefield 2142
6. SimCity 2000
0. Garry's Mod

And I forgot Starcraft and Age of Empires too. Damn.

3. Minecraft
4. Battlefield 2142
6. SimCity 2000
0. Garry's Mod

the only game on this list I have played is Skyrim i would love to play the Diablo games though

i never understood the minecraft thing either, ive tried a few times but i couldnt do it, lost interest real fast

Back
Top Bottom