My top 25 games of all time

Omoplata

Golden Master
This is sure to bore most of you, but I was a little bored myself.

Disclaimer: This list is subject to change without notice depending on how I feel that day. I may have also inadvertently forgotten some games.

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Everquest
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
4. Tecmo Super Bowl
5. Mass Effect series
6. Kingdom Hearts 1&2
7. Super Mario (1st one, 3 and Super Mario World for Super Nintendo)
8. Phantasy Star IV
9. Shining Force (1 &2)
10. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
11. Red Dead Redemption
12. Ace Combat 5
13. Metal Gear Solid
14. Parasite Eve
15. Fallout 3
16. Gallop Racer
17. Act Raiser
18. Shadow of the Colossus
19. Resident Evil 4
20. Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem
21. Mike Tyson's Punch Out
22. Chrono Trigger
23. Skyrim
24. Final Fantasy Tactics
25. Gran Turismo

Dont know if I have 25 and not going in order but some of my tops

Dark/demon souls
Dragon Age:eek:rigins
The legend of Zelda: A link to the Past and ocarina of Time
Contra
Metroid and Metroid prime series
Perfect Dark
Super Mario 3 ( I really want to play another 3d one like the one on 64 also)
Tony Hawk 1 and 2 (wouldnt play now but man I loved them once getting stoned and doing tricks man good times)
Kindom Hearts 1 and 2
Mike Tyson Punch Out
Castlevania (lots of the early ones the 1st 3d one and Particulary Lamnet of Innocence)

If I think of more I will add them

Last edited:
Man, forgot about DA: Origins. I loved that game. Not sure where it would come in though. Just remembered Reel Fishing 3 too. That would be in the top 20 for sure.

This is sure to bore most of you, but I was a little bored myself.

Disclaimer: This list is subject to change without notice depending on how I feel that day. I may have also inadvertently forgotten some games.

10. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
o

Really I couldnt get into this one maybe its the Wii I havent been sucsefull liking wii games with the exception of Metroid Prime. But over Ocarina of time wowzers

Its very Hard to admit this out loud but I think I have outgrown the Zelda series I couldnt play Skyward sword I played for couple hrs and just had to quit. 1st of all I dont want to wave my arms around playing an rpg 2nd it was just I dont know to Kidish maybe. It really sadens me cause if I was forced to pick maybe my top 5 most enjoyed playthroughs it would be tied with the Souls games , Ocarina,Link to the Past and 1st Kingdom Hearts.

I completely agree about the flailing around on the Wii. I played OOT, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess in order. All of them on the Gamecube, which in my opinion is where TP should be played. To me Twilight Princess was OOT with a more diverse story and much better graphics. Loved both of them, but would have to give the edge to TP.

I guess I nevr finished Tp i should go get a copy. I have been thinking about expanding my game cube libray since I can play on wii. Does anyone know if the Wii U plays game cube games or wii games. If it does I might get one cause Nintendo Is supposedly pumping up there online deal and you cant deny there is already a great library of games to DL off that thing even just for the wii

oh anf I like OOT cause that was one of the 1st really big 3d games I played were it was rpg style that game cemented rpgs as my favorite genre

Oh and I forgot about Mass Effect series and dead Space series

Last edited:
A Link to the Past is literally the only Zelda game I've played more than a couple of hours. I still didn't even finish that one. I have LoZ, Link's Adventure, A Link to the Past, Oot, Majora's Mask, and Twighlight Princess. Why do I keep buying them?

you forgot these games, all could easily replace those crappy FF games, lol
Batman AA
bioshock
Half life 2
goldeneye
donkey kong
L4D
and Civ V would be a top 3 for me

Back
Top Bottom