My prediction on the "hand-held" war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woodelf3 said:
If Nintendo gave up on the Game Cube and put all their power on the Nintendo Dual Screen they might still survive the one battle.

I think they would. The Nintendo as alway dropped and picked up on the consoles. Like there as a about 2 year (???) gap after they discontinued the N64 and took on the Game Cube.
However, the game boy series as all way been in the market place in one format or another.

digitaloracle said:
The DS has a touchscreen, which could be usefull, but playing with a stylus just seems awkward. Plus, I don't think they will get any epic games (real Final Fantasy, for example) for the DS.
I played Metroid Prime: Hunters (first hunt) at Game Stop, and found the stylus to make aiming and shooting fun and easy, as compared to the double analog control in Halo. Also, it has already been announced that FF3 (The only FF not translated to english) will be released for the DS.

I see all of these things more as your opinion. I do believe that the Nokia N-Gage will fail do to the release of the Nintendo DS and Sony's PSP, but I doubt it will only be sold online and I have seen them in stores. But overall I think the DS has an advantage because of the early realese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom