My prediction on the "hand-held" war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
Ok, here is pretty much my overall prediction. Although this may not be 100% accurate, this is what I am getting from the info that I have so far..........

-----------------------------

The NEW Nintendo Dual Screen looks as if it will be cool, but at the same time it looks as if it still contains the same graphics as GBA........

........the Nintendo Dual Screen will be beaten by the PSP (Playstation Portable) due to not only 3d graphics on the PSP, but if you think about it, overall Sony is a much more powerful company as of now.

Having lost their only source of life, hand held systems, Nintendo has not only died both console-wise, but hand-held wise, and will either fail miserably and fade away like Sega, or they will just POSSIBLY hang in there by a single thread.

The Nokia Ngage will never sale well. Rarely any retailers will carry the thing, so who is willing to get a system that you not only have to buy the thing online itself, but you have to buy EVERY SINGLE GAME online.......yup, they dont even sale NGAGE games for retail.

So IMO, the PSP will be going strong, and with all of those hardcore PS1 maniacs out there, I predict that the PSP sales will be amazing. Heck, even I am probably going to buy one of those things!!!!

Anyways, like I said, this may happen, this may not, so only time will give the truth!! :)

If Nintendo gave up on the Game Cube and put all their power on the Nintendo Dual Screen they might still survive the one battle. But what if another big thing starts in nintendo like Zelda.
(If this info is incorrect I'm sorry but I didnt do much reasearch)

woodelf3 said:
If Nintendo gave up on the Game Cube and put all their power on the Nintendo Dual Screen they might still survive the one battle. But what if another big thing starts in nintendo like Zelda.
(If this info is incorrect I'm sorry but I didnt do much reasearch)

Nintendo already tried zelda. The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker for Gamecube, but it failed miserably.

So did Mario Sunshine and the other nintendo games, so this is why I predict that Nintendo probably wont last that much longer.

im goin to buy 1 of those PSP and i got a ngage lol
V V V V

PSP.bmp

DAVID_15 said:
im goin to buy 1 of those PSP and i got a ngage lol
V V V V

PSP.bmp

Oh really?

I have question........is the Ngage any good? Like are the games any good for it? My brother is maybe going to get one for his birthday, but from the bad reviews I have heard, I keep pushing him away from buying it......... :D

Sadly yes I do think that Nintendo is going to fade away like sega. And It was the console I grew up with :( Anyways Im also A big fan of sonys. Chubz I 100% agree with you about the console war. And how its going to end up

the graphics r like a ps1 and u can get pirated games off sites , kazaa and mirc ect. there are the same as the 1s that u buy from shops just been copyed and then just put on a site then u put it on a memory card.so u dont have to spend $60 (AUS) on every game. u can get all the games listed here http://web.n-gage.com/en-R1/games/all_games/ (only the 1 that are out now)

i also have an n-gage, the thing is its like a badly built PC it crashes and has so many bugs. You dcan buy the games if you want, but you can also download them, i just bought a 256mb mem card and put all the games on it

I think the psp will be the best, but i may get the new ngage qd because it is also a cell phone, too bad the psp isnt a phone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom