Most anticipated but biggest dissapointment in games

The recent round of Medal of Honor games. Doesn't help to have a campaign that lasts as long as it takes to boot up the disc. Also, seemed to lack identity in multiplayer.

lol thankfully i stayed away from them and i'll say with the constant barrage of COD games i think i'll be off military shooters for awhile

I haven't played it and won't because of what I hear about it. That is such a let down. The first one was fantastic.

Its decent its a cool story and its clever how they did it but it doesnt work because you go to the same places and while there will be diferent enemys the layout is the same. Its worth a play though the way they did the fighting and stuff is really cool really fluid feeling. If you a DA fan you should at least play it. If it was a stand alone game and not a Dragon Age game I would have liked it a lot more

ajacks mom gives sloppys j's was also a disapointing game with a predictable twist at the end SPOILER ALERT she's a man

For me it was Mass Effect 2 and 3, of course all the Halo games. Bam is right about the Medal of Honor games... still cant believe Mantooth talked me into those. Fallout New Vegas too...

Back
Top Bottom