More Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes

Get them before they expire in 2 hours time.

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: KBK33-BSS6C-5FBJ3-TBBJJ-9B6XS
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTKBT-XSX5H-X9RT6-5RTT3-ZJB55
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: KBCJJ-Z3WZW-J5WWB-SJWTT-TW3W6

Sorry, i have been a little tied up in real life, so I have have missed the 1st and 3rd codes for this week end. However here is the forth

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: CB53T-R99X5-5XTJJ-BB3JB-BWTKR
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTCBB-JBH59-FHX3R-KXJJ3-T9XW5
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: C3CJT-KWCZK-BCCC3-HB5JJ-SBHW9

Final Shift codes for this week end. Get them while they are hot!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: KTKBB-HZZX5-5X3JB-JTTBB-CHCS6
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: CTKBJ-C3H5H-XHFTX-WX33T-6WZTF
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CBKBB-XWWHC-35W5T-9BKBJ-T9RJ5

PC / Mac: WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB
Xbox 360: W3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT
PlayStation 3: WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS

So if you start a new toon do you get all the keys you have collected or are they 1 time things I should start using these I have never used 1

The codes are one time use per Shift Account / Borderlands 2 Licence. Not per character.

Mind you. I have been finding little use for the Golden Keys as the loot you get for them will keep you going for a long time. I have a few golden keys now, spent a few and since then been using the same gun for a rather long time during the play.

So I have been hoarding those golden keys. Last count I have is 23 of them. Currently have a Siren as my main that i am leveling. Will most likely use the keys at various points to assist my secondary characters.

Golden Key loot is rather uber.

The Earth has unbelievably not exploded, so here are some SHiFT codes for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2. If you didn't already receive these in the email Friday they're new to you!

PC / Mac: WTCBB-H5WHC-5F3T3-TBT3T-HR6TJ
Xbox 360: WBKJT-SSZ5S-6S6B6-5FTTB-X5KSC
PlayStation 3: CTC33-TZH9K-TW553-STKJ3-RJ3H5

To redeem your code from Borderlands 2 Main Menu, select Extras then SHiFT Code and follow the on-screen instructions. For help and assistance with SHiFT, visit:
Gearbox Software Support : SHiFT

Back
Top Bottom