MODS VS MEMBERS

Hmmmm can't tell if this is sarcasm or you are being a turd burglar?

It was truly a question - no sarcasm or other intent...I have heard of software that could block content including specific words... So was really asking if that was possible... Based on the other posts - it is ....

To each their own, but personally I prefer the convience of not having to constantly update, install, worry about compatability, drivers etc.

Instead, I'm able to sit back, lounge out on the couch, pick up the controller and game on at will on a big HDTV.

It was truly a question - no sarcasm or other intent...I have heard of software that could block content including specific words... So was really asking if that was possible... Based on the other posts - it is ....

oh.... could you make it sarcastic in the future? its what we are used to

Ok, will do better next time ....

Not Really a true techie ( obviously - based on the question ) - like most of you guys- so really did not "know" .... also you guys seem to know each other pretty well - so can tease and be sarcastic without someone getting really mad and taking offense.

Ok, will do better next time ....

Not Really a true techie ( obviously - based on the question ) - like most of you guys- so really did not "know" .... also you guys seem to know each other pretty well - so can tease and be sarcastic without someone getting really mad and taking offense.

LOL that doesn't stop anyone around here. You are just polite. It is a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom