Mirrors edge 2 announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
This may be old news to a lot of people but it's new news for me and probably a couple other people seeing as it was confirmed that EA had a small team working on the game about a month ago.

I played through the first one and really enjoyed the game it wasn't perfect but its a new type of game and hopefully with the second game they will fix things in the first game that didn't work well as well as expand on other parts of the game that were awesome.

Here is the link if you want to read the full article: EA confirms ‘small team' working on Mirror's Edge 2 - Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial Map Pack for Xbox 360 News - VideoGamer.com

That is awesome! The only thing i hate is when i play for a certain amount of time i get a headache due to all the camera movements. I don't think ill be playing the second one any time soon.

I liked the first one, only on PC though cos of the editor :) This is probably worth buying.

I really liked the first one, never tried it on PC but I bought it for PS3 the second I saw a review on the net. I really like parkour and stuff and Mirrors Edge is definitely original. I am looking forward to the second one, that's awesome news! Thanks 35g700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom