Mirrors Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched all the videos that were in the Xbox Marketplace. Looks pretty cool. I'll be playing the demo either tonight or tomorrow hopefully, depending on how I feel.

I just played it on my 56". It was pretty cool. Really sweet concept of free running and such. I also like the fact that you can go through the entire game without shooting a single bullet. Seemed a bit confusing at times though, or am I the only one that thought so? Either way, should be a pretty sweet game.

Still debating if it's worth the money though. The demo doesn't give enough playtime to see if the game really amounts to anything.

Yea, that's true. I'll just wait till I hear some reviews about it. The videos that I watched lead me to believe that it has a pretty good story, and the graphics are amazing. The concept of free running is also quite cool, but like you said, not much has built it up to be an amazing game. I myself just saw a commercial for it for the first time.

The demo was cool, but they only gave you like 2 minutes to learn all the complex controls so I died a lot later in the demo until I could remember them. This game looks like it will be pretty tough, but interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom