MiniClip Sub Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
I've found MiniClip in the Useful Links forum for free online games. I went online and played the Sub Hunter game. After about 4 games, it starts slowing down. I log off and it's not just the game that is lagging, but something has happened to slow down my pc.

So, I tried it again. After 4 games, the lag appears. Log out and my pc is slow. And I mean the pc is really slow with IE or any other program I might have running.

I have to re-boot to get it back up to speed.

Has anyone else experienced that with that game?

Most importantly, what do you think is causing that and how do I prevent it?

Thanks.

Dave :D

lemme tell you sumtin dmo........ THAT SITE SUCKS...... my kid bro used to play those games on my dad's computer at work every weekend....... after about a month, his computer was SLOWWWWWWW enough you couldn't work on it. it would boot up and when you would try to run a programm it would just freeze. i hate that website. you're not the only one getting lagged.

Any idea what is doing it? I don't find Spyware or anything like that afterwards.

I've tried it 3 different times now and it does the same thing!

yea there is no spyware thats whats amazing about it. i really don't know whats wrong either. i just told my bro to stop going to those free online game sites. have you posted in the internet forums?

I haven't posted in the internet forums. If I don't find out why here, then I'll ask a super mod to move it over and see if I get answers over there. No use double posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom