Midway Arcade Origins

Omoplata

Golden Master
Anyone have the list of games that are supposed to be on this? At $29.99 it seems like it could be a great deal for 30 games. I have the Sonic Ultimate Genesis collection and I love it. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes old school Genesis games.

720° - Skateboard through the neighborhood and earn a ticket to compete at the big skate park.

A.P.B. - Drive around as Officer Bob to ticket and arrest law-breakers and meet your ticket quota.

Arch Rivals - Outscore your opponent in this classic basketball game.

Bubbles - Maneuver around dirty objects as a soapy bubble trying to clean a kitchen sink.

Championship Sprint - Race to the finish in this classic speed game.

Tournament Cyberball 2072 - Control a robotic football team and score touchdowns with exploding Cyberballs and short-circuiting robo-offenders.

Defender - Defend a far-off planet from waves of invading aliens while protecting the human race in this shooting game.

Defender II - Deliver humans to safety through the teleporting gateway, all while defending against attacking alien forces.

Gauntlet - Venture through dungeons as one of four fantasy-based characters to vanquish enemies and collect treasures and potions.

Gauntlet II - Reprise the role of your favorite fictional characters to embark on a new quest with all new levels, enemies and challenges.

Joust - Mount a flying ostrich and fly through levels by toppling groups of buzzard-riding knights.

Joust 2 - Transform your ostrich into a powerful Pegasus to defend against the enemy buzzard-riding knights.

Marble Madness - Glide a marble through mazes and obstacles in this platform game.

Pit-Fighter - Be the last man standing to punch, kick, and beat your opponent in the fighting pit.

Rampage - Take control of gigantic mutants to demolish the city and terrorize civilization.

Rampart - Defend your castles by attacking oncoming forces and repairing any damage done to your territory.

Robotron 2084 - Battle waves of robots to protect the last human family from annihilation.

Root Beer Tapper - Serve up mugs of root beer to thirsty patrons before the time runs out.

Satan's Hollow - Build a bridge across a lava river and destroy gargoyles in order to reach the final level, a battle against Satan himself.

Sinistar - Blast planets and collect crystals to create deadly Sinibombs to defeat the evil Sinistar.

Smash TV - Advance through a vicious game show by playing for cash, keys, and the ultimate prize, your life.

Spy Hunter - Hunt down enemy agents while cruising for weapons and protecting civilians.

Spy Hunter II - Gather weapons and set-up obstacles to destroy enemy agents in a 3D view.

Super Off Road - Race around the tracks in an off-road truck to beat the other contenders.

Super Sprint - Speed around twisty tracks and advance through the circuit to be named the racing champion.

Toobin' - Splash through rivers in an innertube to collect treasures and race against opponents.

Total Carnage - Play as the Doomsday Squad to rescue hostages and capture the evil dictator

Vindicators Part II - Power up to fill your depleting fuel tank and escape from oncoming attacks.

Wizard of Wor - Navigate through monster-filled dungeons to defeat the creatures within.

Xenophobe - Wander around a space station and shoot killer aliens before the time runs out.

Xybots - Dash through the 3D maze to fight Xybot robots bent on human destruction.

Took that from Amazon. I might pick this up later on the cheap for trophies. I have all three midway collections for the PS2 though.

Not intersted in this game at all. the only thing that catches my eye is Rampage I love that game.

Back
Top Bottom