Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Rumors from another site that this game will use 6gb of vram on ultimate at 1080p. That sure would be bad seeing as I and a lot of others are running well above 1080p now days.
Highly doubt it considering a lot of development was stolen from Assassin's Creed.

The AC rumors are true, a lot of code and such was stolen from AC so a lot of characteristics will seem the same.

Played a few hours last night- pretty good mechanics. Nice looking and who doesn't like "Middle Earth". Much easier for me to control my player movements ,etc. than Assassins Creed - no flying like Batman - so I am happy so far. Graphics are very good. Story = good as well. I can't figure out what the "interrogation" icon over some enemies means- other than somehow I am supposed to get information/Intel from them- but I don't know how to do that. I played for about 3 hours and barely finished the first 2 objectives in the main story. BUT I do wonder and explore a lot.

Played a few hours last night- pretty good mechanics. Nice looking and who doesn't like "Middle Earth". Much easier for me to control my player movements ,etc. than Assassins Creed - no flying like Batman - so I am happy so far. Graphics are very good. Story = good as well. I can't figure out what the "interrogation" icon over some enemies means- other than somehow I am supposed to get information/Intel from them- but I don't know how to do that. I played for about 3 hours and barely finished the first 2 objectives in the main story. BUT I do wonder and explore a lot.

glad to hear it dont play like AC so much. That pretty much seals the deal for me think im gonna trade Destiny in and grab this after school tonight

I'm picking it up today. Got it for ps4.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

Actually looking at dates I may have to hold out I plan getting Borderlands in 2 weeks and Lords of Fallen 2 weeks after that and freedom wars between those 2 I should really wait

Slay, wait for 6 months and get the borderlands bundle for next gen. You know they will release it sometime

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

Slay, wait for 6 months and get the borderlands bundle for next gen. You know they will release it sometime

i will get it then to probably I love borderlands will will enjoy it thoroughly

Back
Top Bottom