Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony promise big things for E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the whole slide thing....
Yes. Slide things quickly turn into Break Things. It happen to many times with mobile phones. Can see it being any different with game consoles.

Also, would this mean that Sony will be bringing out a new format? UMD2?

It better have the ability to play normal CDs IMO... It appears to be about the size of a CD player...

I don't think you will fit a cd player inside a handheld console that looks about 1.5cm high along with all the other components :p

Back to E3.

I think they'll just be alot of awesome new game announcements, i'm also expecting microsoft and sony to showcase their motion sensitive controllers - much like the wii's.

A new console would be brilliant, I'd be SO happy if either of them announced a new console with atleast a real 8 physical core CPU. Unlike sony's cheepo 'virtual cores' SPU crap. Even though i love there PS3 ( of which i am a very proud owner of), there supposedly great 9 core CPU hasn't enabled a game any better than that seen on the 360 - clearly it's no more powerfull.

I got a PSP last summer. Did the whole custom firmware thing. It was pretty fun for awhile. But I never had any time to use it. Sold it after like two months haha. That would be sick if that's how the PSP2 ends up looking. And if they made some good games for it haha.

Id would be just like the cell phones that slide open, they loosen up over time, and break to easily... That and I am sure the cost at release will be what, $500?

I would love the annocement of a new system (most likely from MS). I would kind of like a next gen system but I just don't want to spend the money now since I could of had one years ago for about the same price. So unless MS announces a huge price cut (like $150 for a 360 with a HDD and wireless) I'm just gonna wait for the next one.

Id would be just like the cell phones that slide open, they loosen up over time, and break to easily... That and I am sure the cost at release will be what, $500?

Not necessarily, take a look at the LG Shine. They improved the sliding mechanism loads over past implements. That phone is pretty solid.

If they make the sliding mechanism right, it should be fine. I highly doubt it would be 500 bucks at launch, seeing that the PS3 is even cheaper than that right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom