Mass effect andromeda

if they keep this progress up and maybe some good mods come out i might re play it again, maybe lol. to much to do in that game.

while i like this game I really dont like how its laid out I think I amat final mission and feel like there should be more main mission and not just a billion side missions i still have a ton of missions on hold for some reason

I ran into a major game breaking bug near the beginning of the game. I have since gone around it but the fighting and running is so damn clumsy it just pisses me off so I quit. I'm more than likely not going to finish the game.

This is almost verbatim what I was expecting out of this title because that is how every single ME has been for me. Clumsy, clunky, cantankerous...

I remember when I tried ME2 and thinking it was crazy that you couldn't even jump. Might I add that at the time I tried ME2 - Crisis 2 had just released IIRC - which was one of the first FPS games that added a clamber sequence where you could pull yourself up onto the edges of buildings... Also it had not only jumping but double jumping, sprint, power slides, and combined with the clamber made it a really creative endeavor to move around the environment.

Then theres ME2. 2d movement in a 3d world never felt so bland.

while i like this game I really dont like how its laid out I think I amat final mission and feel like there should be more main mission and not just a billion side missions i still have a ton of missions on hold for some reason
Yeah, I agree. The missions just show up as blips on the map for the most part. I've sort of gotten used to it, but it feels like I'm just fast traveling from one icon to another. Some missions feel like they have a solid beginning, middle and end while others I just go to an area to clear the icon off my map.

You guys are really missing out if you don't at least try the MP for a few hours. It's really good and will get better and bigger with each update over the next couple of months. Some of the most fun and addictive MP I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom