Mass effect andromeda

nah. i never play the mp on games like this.

You are missing out. I think most people dismiss it because Mass Effect is a single player game, but the multiplayer is really, really solid. 4 person co-op with a bunch of classes to try out. I played through 3 of the ME games and didn't really understand the combos at all until I played multi-player.

I've heard the first 10 hours stink then it gets good.

So far the first 30 mins are pretty ****.

Until you get onto Eos I could see where people would think it was a grind. My suggestion to anyone new to the game would be to do the opposite of what your instincts tell you and only focus on the main mission. There are things going on that make doing a lot of the sidequests a pain in the ***. You are better off waiting until conditions improve and make your life a lot easier.

I just cant force myself to buy this game with the animations being so poor, the really dumb things the NPC say, etc. Soo, glad I did not pre-order. Maybe in 6 months when it is 19 bucks as I see the price is going down quickly. I just thing it is the only thing you can do to force these developers to improve their work is to NOT buy it. Just my 2 cents.

Not to mention Mr. Heir's comments - really??

Last edited:
I just cant force myself to buy this game with the animations being so poor, the really dumb things the NPC say, etc. Soo, glad I did not pre-order. Maybe in 6 months when it is 19 bucks as I see the price is going down quickly. I just thing it is the only thing you can do to force these developers to improve their work is to NOT buy it. Just my 2 cents.
Regardless of the price, waiting might be a good idea. By that time all the patches should be out and you can play something more polished. Personally, and I'm being completely honest here, I have no regrets getting the game day one. The graphical issues are grossly overstated and don't break immersion.

Regardless of the price, waiting might be a good idea. By that time all the patches should be out and you can play something more polished. Personally, and I'm being completely honest here, I have no regrets getting the game day one. The graphical issues are grossly overstated and don't break immersion.
this is true at 1st it was annoying but now I dont notice plus Bioware has never really made games for graphics they are great stories

this is true at 1st it was annoying but now I dont notice plus Bioware has never really made games for graphics they are great stories

Except the story has been reported as "meh" and the voice acting being fairly subpar... Point is, this isn't the same developers that made ME 1 - 3. Most of the original crew (including the story writer) is gone.

Except the story has been reported as "meh" and the voice acting being fairly subpar... Point is, this isn't the same developers that made ME 1 - 3. Most of the original crew (including the story writer) is gone.

Still feels like the same great Mass Effect experience to me. So far (I'm still in the early stages) the story is fantastic. Voice acting hasn't bothered me at all. Keep in mind I am coming off of what I consider to be the pinnacle in console voice acting and facial animations, The Witcher 3.

Back
Top Bottom