Mass Effect 3 Ending Discussion

Edge I think we need to find you a job maybe you have too much time. Im not complaing cause I and everyone else loves these but well maybe a bit to much time on your hand.

lol well people at my actual job sort of still live in the 90's as far as computers and technology is concerned, so they based case loads off of the fact that its going to take "x" amount of time to complete a given task.

Well, let's just say that the majority of people take all week to finish their workload, and that I'm done by Tuesday at lunch time. In fact, if it wasn't for court duty (which I have this afternoon) and the post-court work, I would have 3 & 1/2 days of nothing to do.

But if I could get paid for these, then hell I'm in!

Edge I think you need to do this as your job because you are totally awesome at this. Im not complaing cause I and everyone else loves these but well maybe a bit to much time on your hand.( I say hand cause we all know what one of them does all day)

images

a_new_rage_face_by_dakln-d51gcyw.jpg

For some reason it's not allowing me to edit the previous spots I had reserved for the comic, so I'll have to reply to the thread piece by piece as it's ready to go. I was hoping to keep it all together, but sadly it's going to be scattered... sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom