Mass Effect 3 DLC schedule leaked

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
It's not solid proof by any stretch of the imagination, but if it's true then BioWare truly is atoning for screwing up with the free DLC / ending / London expansions. There has been a long rumored "Projext X" in the works, which again, if true could be this:

Mass Effect 3 Guardian DLC: 800 MS/BioWare Points
The truth is close. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden in the heart of every civilization. DLC release date: November 2012

Mass Effect 3 Retaliation DLC: Multiplayer DLC and last.

Mass Effect 3 Assassin DLC pack: (DLC name may change)

Weapon DLC pack: DLC release date: November 2012

Mass Effect 3 War Assets Cinematics DLC: free DLC
DLC release date: not yet known

Mass Effect 3 Take Earth Back DLC: free DLC
Expand your experience in the battle for Earth. DLC release date: probably December 2012

Mass Effect 3 Light DLC {DLC name may change}:800 MS/BioWare Points:
Activate mass relay and discover uncharted corners of the Milky Way.

Mass Effect 3 Rebirth DLC: free DLC (requires all DLC)
DLC release date: February 2013 This is the last DLC

Here are a couple of links containing a little more info:

Details and Release Dates for New Mass Effect 3 DLCs Leaked - Softpedia

ME3 DLC timetable leak - Page 2 - Mass Effect - Clever Noob

Last edited:
I wish I had more time to play the mp They have done a great job with it I think. With all the free dlc all the diferent charachters and classes and all the chalenges they do every week and give away cool packs if its met. that and the game its self was fricking awesome i dont care what anyone says. I still have to play levitahan I have it just havent gotten to it. I also have not done the new Darksiders dlc or dingeon defenders dlc

"Rebirth" DLC is the interesting thing that jumps out at me. If you get the chance, (and have the time) check out CleverNoob's Indoctrination theory documentaries on YouTube...he made 3 of them, and they are each about 2 hours long give or take.

The point of the videos are not to say IT is or isn't true, what he does in each video is take things apart piece by piece, frame by frame, analyze them, and then give an explanation as to whether it makes sense, doesn't, or if it could be a simple programming error, etc, and then why. They are actually very well done and presented as if they were court proceedings with an opening statement, evidence, counter arguments, and closing statements. Again, they are long, but well worth it if you are a diehard like myself and are into logic and critical thinking, rather than the typical "THAT'S AWESOME" or "THAT SUCKS" reactions you get from most fanboys.

The whole idea of IT for those of you who don't know and/or have literally been living under a rock is that once Harbinger blasts Shepard, everything after that point is a "dream", and that the reapers are trying to indoctrinate Shepard. By choosing destroy, you reject the indoctrination, and that's why you get the short breath scene. The running theme is "Wake up Shepard"

With that being said, "Rebirth" is supposedly the final DLC for Mass Effect 3, and based on the name alone, it almost sounds to me as if BioWare might actually be running with the idea of IT and adding it into the game. (Not to mention it's free, so that could be another hint to saying how it should have been included in the full release were they not rushed by EA).

this dude made 6 hrs of video arguing aboyt the end of a video game. Can we say way to much time

I'm starting to think this leaked rumor is a legit leak. BioWare just officially announced the Retaliation DLC

I really hope this proves to be true. Mass Effect is my favorite video game of all time (the whole series). I was definitely disappointed with the ending and expecting more - the ending left a lot of unexplained holes and I would have like to have known what happened to all of the characters you spent hours upon hours developing a relationship with. If this really is BioWare's way of making it up to the fans, that definitely gets them points in my book.

This isn't really a leak because it's being publicly announced, but it has to do with "Mass Effect 4" for lack of a better term.

In short, BioWare is already in the early staging phase of the next major Mass Effect title, however, they are unsure as to what time period we will be in (In other words, we could be playing in the First Contact War, it could be post reaper war, etc).

The only thing for certain is that there will be no more Shepard:

Commander Shepard Won't Appear in Mass Effect 4 - Softpedia

-

Back
Top Bottom