Man Stabbed Over Counter-Strike Stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened a couple months back in asia. Kid got a kitchen knife in the skull when he was caught cheating at a lan cafe.

sorry for he lack of better word but that is ****ed he is only spending 2 years behind bars after he spent 6 months hunting the guy??? thats only 4 times the amount of time "committing" the crime...

It's pretty ridiculous that he held a grudge for the 6 months to actually track this guy down and stab him. Really, there's something wrong with anyone who'd want to actually harm someone for what happens in a video game, but to retain that feeling for that long is Manson-level crazy.

In a sic way... I also find it amusing that the guy used a kitchen knife instead of getting a hold of a Ka-bar in that amount of time.

It's hardly surprising.

That game gave me mega rage, i would literally shout so loud some times. It would only take the same level of rage, and someone with a violent nature and maybe a bit of alcoholic intoxication to go on a massive serial killing rampage :p

^yeah, but six months of tracking later?! rofl

The funny thing is that he failed in real life too. Well, I guess that's a good thing, but it's still funny that he's so hopeless

I can relate. Well, not really, I never took a knife to anyone.

But I have yelled "You're lucky your on the other side of that screen" and broken at least three keyboards through PvP.

In MMO's I'm also the guy that if you gank me, I'll gank you until you log off.

Games = Great Stress Relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom