****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

ajacks13

The OGH
So I picked this game up on Friday, it starts kinda slow. But so far I am digging it.

Couple of gripes.
1. I wish the loot was random, I seem to have the same weapons everyone else has, the customization is a little weak
2. I don't like how there isnt a loot stash. I pick up weapons that I cant use all the time, i would like to use these on another toon.
3. The voice acting is just a little better than Dead Island
4. Whats up with that one enemy that doesnt drop his shield and you cant get behind him? Thats a little cheap and weak.

But I am enjoying it for what it is. Whomever made the comparison to Dark Souls/Dark Siders was 100% spot on. Its certainly a lot easier than Dark Souls, half the time if the camera was so jacked up I wouldn't die at all.

I am currently at level 34, running a Brawler Cleric and at the Gate Lord Boss that looks like a giant spider. I have an axe called Fate that I use the most, I would like to find more weapons like it. But all I am getting is some monster Great Axes that take forever to swing and use a ton of energy. I have a flawless fire gem in Fate and so far its still holding up.

So I picked this game up on Friday, it starts kinda slow. But so far I am digging it.

Couple of gripes.
1. I wish the loot was random, I seem to have the same weapons everyone else has, the customization is a little weak
2. I don't like how there isnt a loot stash. I pick up weapons that I cant use all the time, i would like to use these on another toon.
3. The voice acting is just a little better than Dead Island
4. Whats up with that one enemy that doesnt drop his shield and you cant get behind him? Thats a little cheap and weak.

But I am enjoying it for what it is. Whomever made the comparison to Dark Souls/Dark Siders was 100% spot on. Its certainly a lot easier than Dark Souls, half the time if the camera was so jacked up I wouldn't die at all.

I am currently at level 34, running a Brawler Cleric and at the Gate Lord Boss that looks like a giant spider. I have an axe called Fate that I use the most, I would like to find more weapons like it. But all I am getting is some monster Great Axes that take forever to swing and use a ton of energy. I have a flawless fire gem in Fate and so far its still holding up.

Use a shield bash or running shield stun to break their poise. Some of the enemies pose a significant challenge but yes the camera is bad. The spiders have a move that I can't figure out that drops me on the spot. Instadeath. I don't see an attack or anything hit me. I like that you can't swing great axes and great swords as fast as smaller weapons. Combat is a chess match in this game. Very strong offering for their first release. This series has a very bright future.

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

I been using the Fate ax the whole game that and this fore staff that does like 84 damage. I just got to the brothers and holy balls they are tough. 1 is fire and 1 is lightning I used almost all my magic restore items trying to kill them. any of you guys got there yet

I read there are secrets associated with the secind and third bosses. One involves getting an item from the chest hidden in first game and placing it at a statue on Commander. Another involves returning a sword to a grave and defeating a hidden mini boss to get a better weapon.

I had the key to unlock the door to the chest in the first area and now it is no longer in my inventory.

I read there are secrets associated with the secind and third bosses. One involves getting an item from the chest hidden in first game and placing it at a statue on Commander. Another involves returning a sword to a grave and defeating a hidden mini boss to get a better weapon.

I had the key to unlock the door to the chest in the first area and now it is no longer in my inventory.

you can place that item near a statue in that fight an if you don't do it during the fight you can use it to repsec your toon at the same statue. Also every boss has criteria to meet fighiting them that gives you a better weapon like if you let the worshiper kill 2 of his minions or if you kill the annihilator with a lighting weapon

you can place that item near a statue in that fight an if you don't do it during the fight you can use it to repsec your toon at the same statue. Also every boss has criteria to meet fighiting them that gives you a better weapon like if you let the worshiper kill 2 of his minions or if you kill the annihilator with a lighting weapon

The game took the key to unlock the door away from my inventory. I have the chest key but not the door key. This also happened to Omo.

The game took the key to unlock the door away from my inventory. I have the chest key but not the door key. This also happened to Omo.

are you talking about the a key to actually get the item for the statue if so dont know what to tell you about that.

I have lost 2 keys so far. The one key that opens the door right in the first area that you have to jump to and the cellar key to open the door after the spiders. I am so mad about it.

I am loving this game but am a little upset I haven't found a better weapon to use since I found Fate I have a couple other weapons that are stronger like a Pole sword and a Great ax but they just take way to long to swing. If you guard break a shielded enemy you dont even have time to hit them the weapons are so slow. I do have this bad ass staff but it dont have any ruin slots.

Mantooth. If you havent killed that worshiper you can use you gauntlet to aim at the eggs and shoot them so they don't spawn. Also use a fast wepaon and if you a warrior use the spell to make it so you stamina dont deplete. before you use that lure him to one of the shrines when he breaks it he is stunned for a few seconds so let him have it

I am loving this game but am a little upset I haven't found a better weapon to use since I found Fate I have a couple other weapons that are stronger like a Pole sword and a Great ax but they just take way to long to swing. If you guard break a shielded enemy you dont even have time to hit them the weapons are so slow. I do have this bad ass staff but it dont have any ruin slots.

Mantooth. If you havent killed that worshiper you can use you gauntlet to aim at the eggs and shoot them so they don't spawn. Also use a fast wepaon and if you a warrior use the spell to make it so you stamina dont deplete. before you use that lure him to one of the shrines when he breaks it he is stunned for a few seconds so let him have it

the shrines is the only place to avoid the insta death AOE attack he does too...

i got the commanders shield, did everyone get it? what is the bonus for the worshipper?

Back
Top Bottom