Lords of the Fallen

You get upgraded to Limited Edition with pre order.

Damn it..........

Edit: Since I talked you into Destiny, I'm going to grab this so we can go through it at the same time. Wish there was a co-op feature to it.

Edit #2- The DLC looks like ad ons, not game content FYI. On Amazon it says you get 2 with the Limited Edition.

Pre-order Lords of the Fallen and receive a free bonus upgrade to the Limited Edition. Limited Edition Includes: The Monk's Decipher DLC; The Demonic Weapons DLC pack; The official game soundtrack. Offer applies to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

Last edited:
Damn it..........

Edit: Since I talked you into Destiny, I'm going to grab this so we can go through it at the same time. Wish there was a co-op feature to it.

Edit #2- The DLC looks like ad ons, not game content FYI. On Amazon it says you get 2 with the Limited Edition.

Pre-order Lords of the Fallen and receive a free bonus upgrade to the Limited Edition. Limited Edition Includes: The Monk's Decipher DLC; The Demonic Weapons DLC pack; The official game soundtrack. Offer applies to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

Monks decipher is in game missions. Also weapons and armor. Check out the games website.

3rd DLC is Gamestop exclusive. Not really DLC but armor, weapon and shield.

Last edited:
I like gamestop for the points system that the only reason I keep shopping there that and I can actually get a game release day from game stop and not the next day or way late Tuesday eve

I liked my old GS. The one near where I'm living now sucks, they're arrogant workers that harass you with pre-order and DLC offers 20 times before they allow you to check out.

I just want to walk in, purchase my game, and walk out. They don't seem to grasp that concept, but the Best Buy across the street does.

Watched a gameplay video of the preview build. This game has potential. Slay, you may want to read up on magic. It is very different than souls series.

Back
Top Bottom